Hours of Operation
Our Service Center and Scout Shop are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and closed daily from 1:00pm to 2:00pm for lunch. We are located in the Mountain Time Zone and closed Major Holidays.
The Council and Scout Shop are closed on the second Tuesday each month from 8:00am to 10:30am for our Monthly Staff Meeting.
- Monday, May 20 closed 11:00am to 1:00pm
Like Us on Facebook!
BSA Membership Policy
Three things everyone in our organization should know about the BSA membership policy:
- After careful consideration and extensive dialogue within the Scouting family, along with comments from those outside the organization, the volunteer officers of the Boy Scouts of America’s National Executive Board concluded that due to the complexity of this issue, the organization needs time for a more deliberate review of its membership policy.
- To that end, the executive board directed its committees to further engage representatives of Scouting’s membership and listen to their perspectives and concerns. This will assist the officers’ work on a resolution on membership standards. The approximately 1,400 voting members of the national council will take action on the resolution at the national meeting in May 2013.
- America needs Scouting, and our policies must be based on what is in the best interest of our kids. We believe good people can disagree and still work together to accomplish great things for youth.
Your opinion matters to us. Please submit feedback to the National Council regarding the ongoing membership standards discussion using the following options:
- Email Feedback@Scouting.org
- Visit the contact page on Scouting.org at www.scouting.org/ContactUs
- Or Call 972-580-2000